BLUEPHAGE S.L. uses different cookies as part of the browsing experience on its platform. To find out all the details concerning our cookies policy, consult the sections below.
BLUEPHAGE S.L. reserves the right to change this Cookies Policy to adapt it to future legislation and/or applicable case law, in addition to the future uses of the personal data of the web platform user. Users will be informed in advance about any changes to this policy. Therefore, we recommend that the user reads the Cookies Policy each time they access the platform.
1. What is a cookie?
Cookies are text files that contain small amounts of information that are downloaded and installed on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. Cookies are resent to the original website on each subsequent visit, or to another website that recognises them.
2. What types of cookies exist?
Depending on their purpose, cookies may be:
- Technical cookies: Cookies that allow a user to browse a website, platform or application and use the different options and services available, including those that the editor uses to manage and operate on the website and enable its services and functions, such as: controlling traffic and communicating data; identifying the session; accessing restricted sections; remembering the elements that form part of an order; completing the purchase process for an order; handling payment; controlling fraud associated with the security of the service; requesting the registration for or participation in an event; counting visits for the purpose of billing software licences required for the service to work; employing security elements during the browsing experience; storing content for the dissemination of videos or sound; enabling dynamic content (for example, loading animation for text or images); or sharing content via social media.
- Personalisation or preferential cookies: Cookies that make it possible to remember information so that the user can access the service using certain features that make their experience different to the experience of other users, such as: language, number of results to be shown when the user performs a search, the appearance or content of a service depending on the browser type used to access the service, settings of the region from which the user is accessing the service, etc.
- Analysis or measurement cookies: Cookies that allow the controller to monitor and analyse the behaviour of the users of the website to which they are associated, including the impact of advertisements. The information gathered using this type of cookies is used to measure website, app or platform activity in order to make improvements following the analysis of the way in which the users use the service.
Behavioural advertising cookies: These cookies store information on the behaviour of users obtained by constantly monitoring their browsing habits, making it possible to develop a specific profile to display advertising according to their habits.
3. What cookies do we use?
Detects the preferred language of the browser and configures the language on the website, if possible.
Stores the user data needed for the platform to work (all user data).
Stores the static settings of the platform, such as the configuration of colours, translations, sample parameters, etc.
Token to refresh the main page and maintain the session started on the platform.
Authentication token to perform tasks on the platform.
Stores the language selected by the user, for it to be stored in the user settings in the database.
Allows the storage of different data on the phone. Ranging from user credentials to app data.
4. How can I uninstall the cookies?
The user can freely choose to store our cookies on their hard drive or not, and to delete them, by following the procedure established in their browser’s help section. The user can also configure their browser to accept or reject all cookies by default or to show a notice on the screen when each cookie is received to decide whether to save it on their hard drive or not. Below we have provided links to the device and browser manufacturers to manage or disable cookies on most browsers:
Google provides users with a tool that allows them to configure the information sent from the main browsers to Google Analytics. This tool can be downloaded from the following link https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
- For Internet Explorer: using the menu option: Tools > Internet Options > Privacy > Settings. To find out more, visit: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/delete-and-manage-cookies-168dab11-0753-043d-7c16-ede5947fc64d
- For Google Chrome: Options > Advanced Options > Privacy > Cookies. To find out more, visit: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- For Mozilla Firefox: using menu option: Tools > Options > Privacy > Cookies. To find out more, visit: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/clear-cookies-and-site-data-firefox and https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences?redirect=no
- For Safari (IOS 8): in Settings> Safari > Block cookies. To find out more, visit: https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT201265
- For Opera: in Settings > Advanced > Privacy and security > Site settings> Cookies. To find out more, visit: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/#cookies
If the user configures their browser to reject all cookies or specifically our cookies, this may mean that it is not possible for them to access certain services and their experience on our website may be less satisfactory. If you would like to have more control over the installation of cookies, you can install programs or add-ons on your browser, known as “Do Not Track” tools, which allow you to choose the cookies you want to accept.
5. How can you exercise your rights?
DESACTIVATION / ACTIVATION AND ELIMINATION OF COOKIES
To restrict or block cookies, it is usually modified through the browser settings. If you do not want websites to place any cookies on your computer, you can adapt your browser settings so that you are notified before any cookies are placed. Similarly, you can adapt the configuration so that the browser rejects either all cookies or only third-party cookies. You can also delete any of the cookies that are already on the computer. Keep in mind that you will have to adapt the configuration of each browser and equipment you use separately.
Please note that if you choose not to receive cookies, we can no longer guarantee that our website will work properly. Some site features may be lost and you may no longer be able to see certain websites. Also, rejecting cookies does not mean that you are not going to see advertisements. The ads will simply not fit your interests and will be repeated more frequently.
Each browser has a different method to adapt cookies configurations. If necessary, consult the browser’s help function to establish the correct settings.
To disable cookies on your mobile phone, check the device manual for more information.
You can get more information about cookies on the following Internet website: http://www.aboutcookies.org/.
Taking into account the way in which the Internet and websites work, we do not always have information on the cookies placed by third parties through our website. This especially applies to cases in which our website contains what are commonly called integrated elements: texts, documents, images or short films that are stored elsewhere, but are displayed on our website or through it.
Therefore, if you encounter this type of cookies on this website and which are not listed in the above list, please inform us. Or contact the third party directly to request information about the cookies you place, the purpose and duration of the cookie, and how your privacy has been guaranteed.